Getting ready to write blog posts
Here’s what do do to get ready.
Download the $3 BlogPress app. For $3 you get nice camera functions.
Add the St. Paul’s web site (“blog”):
Tap the Settings gear at the lower right.
Press Add another Blog
Use these values:
Blog Service Provider: WordPress
Username: Martha Hubbard
Blog URL: http://stpauls-nbpt.org/
Press Save. in the upper right corner
Writing a blog post
To write a post:
- Find some WiFi if you can if you’re uploading photos
- Open the BlogPress app.
- Tap the Write icon on the lower left.
- Give your item a title by typing it in the Item box.
- You can ignore the Location item.
- Then write the text of your item in the blank area below Location.
- To include a photo, click the camera item in the upper right.
- Then take, or choose, the photo you want included.
- Tap the little blue i next to the title.
- Tap the Categories item, and tap Martha’s Blog (orwhatever category you choose) so it’s checked.
- Then tap “< Options” at the upper left,
- then “Done” at the upper right,
- then “Save”
- Then hit Publish Now.
And that will be it.