Holy Week and Easter at St. Paul’s.
You are invited to join us for our Holy Week services. Join us as we remember Jesus’s suffering and death and celebrate his resurrection.
- Palm Sunday Services: April 13, 2014: 8 and 10:15 am
- Maundy Thursday: April 17, 2014: 6:30pm meal, 7:30pm service with foot-washing and Holy Communion
- Overnight watch: April 17-18
- Good Friday services: 9:00am and 7:30pm
- Easter Eve; Easter Vigil with Lower Merrimack Valley Collaborative (in Haverhill). Bus leaves 6:20pm from All Saints in West Newbury, returns 9:15pm. Families are especially invited.
- Easter Sunday: Festival services 8:00 and 10:15 am.
You are invited to St. Paul’s Church! Come to our worship service and celebrate Holy Eucharist with us. If you’re curious about what to expect in our worship service, click here. Our front door is under our bell tower, so come right in!
Most Sundays we gather at 8:00 and 10:15 for worship. Everybody’s welcome to join us for Holy Eucharist, and for all our programs. We provide professional and loving nursery care from 9:15 until after the 10:15 service. Educational forums for adults and young people start at 9:15. Our Sunday School program, the Montessori-based Catechesis of the Good Shepherd, starts at 10:00, with a snack at 9:45.
We are an Episcopal community of faith, founded in Newburyport in 1711 and still walking in the way of Jesus. We offer spiritual education and formation for children, teens, and adults.
Are you hungry? Come and eat! Our Among Friends program serves free hot meals at 5:30pm each Monday and 11:30am each Tuesday and Friday. Meals are also available at other area congregations. Contributions and volunteers are gratefully accepted, but not required.
Members of our congregation come from Newburyport, Salisbury, Newbury, Georgetown, Amesbury, Seabrook, and many other towns in the Merrimack Valley, the North Shore, and the Seacoast area of New Hampshire.
Let’s keep in touch by e-mail. Click here to subscribe to our e-mail list.
We hope to see you, and we wish you the peace and wholeness of God’s realm.